Introducing Feasilblity Report
A feasibility report is a document that assesses potential solutions to the business problem or opportunity, and determines which of these are viable for further analysis.It is a result of a feasibility study.Feasibility study is carried out in order to assess the viability of a new project.
WHY YOU NEED FEASIBILITY REPORT?
- It is primary and most important thing in development of a project.
- It narrows the business alternatives.
- It identifies new opportunity.
- It provides valuable information for "go/no go" decision.
- It provides documentation that the idea was thoroughly investigated.